Haye: 'I will knock out champion Valuev'

david-hayeFar from admitting fear before fighting Russian giant Nikolai Valuev, Britain's David Haye has predicted he will be the first fighter to knock out the World Boxing Association (WBA) heavyweight champion on November 7.

Haye takes on the 7'2" pugilist - knicknamed the "Beast of the East" - in Nuremburg, Germany on Saturday and showed no signs of lacking confidence ahead of the fight.

"The combination of my hand speed and Valuev's immense head is going to cause an explosion. This is my chance to make history," Haye told gathered press.

"I've dreamed of the moment Valuev falls to the canvas and I truly believe it will be one of the most jaw-dropping knockouts of all time," the 29-year-old Haye added.

useful links: transport rankings 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment