Rihanna speaks: 'Love is so blind'

RihannaFor women dealing with domestic violence, singer Rihanna has a bit of advice: "Forget about love."

"Come out of the situation and look at it for what it really is," she advised during an interview on "Good Morning America" on Thursday. "Love is so blind."

Yes, that wall of silence Rihanna built after being beaten in February by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown has finally crumbled.

Her refusal to speak about what happened the night of the Grammy Awards in February - a leaked photo later revealed Rihanna had been shockingly battered - was out of shame, she told Diane Sawyer on "Good Morning America."

"There are a lot of women who experienced what I did, but not in the public, so [that] made it really difficult," she said. "I just thought 'Oh my God,' here goes my little bit of privacy. Nobody wants anybody to know, and here I am, the whole world knowing."


No comments:

Post a Comment