Comeback Henin eyes victorious Australian Open

Current news updates, World current news
Belgium's Justine Henin Tuesday said a stun Australian Open win was "possible" after her short retirement, and warned she would be a better player when she returns to the circuit next week.

"I believe I can be a better player, I believe I can use my experience more than in the past," she said. "When you are 200 % you have no time to realize it.

"You are too involved all the time, and all this time off helped me to realize everything I achieved” she added. “What I can say is I know myself much better and that's the most important thing”.

Justine Henin will play her first WTA event at next week's Brisbane International and will also play in Sydney before the Australian Open, which starts on January 18, 2010.

Asked if she can pull off victory in Melbourne, she replied, "Anything is possible. Henin has won a total of 41 WTA Tour titles and held the number 1 spot for a total of 117 weeks.

useful links: transport rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment