TAYLOR Lautner still lives with his parents.

http://news-updations.blogspot.comThe 18-year-old actor - best known for playing werewolf Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga - admits he is still expected to carry out the domestic tasks in the home, despite his celebrity status.

He said: “I help out with the lawn, garbage, dishes”.

Even when he is away filming, Taylor’s parents don’t let him off his duties when he returns to the family home.

He joked: “When I come back, I have extra mowing to do.”

However, the actor insists he loves his home life and wants to be retain normality for “as long as possible”.

He added to The Today Show presenter Matt Lauer: “It's very important to me. I describe it as I live two different lives. I have this life and do what I love to do, but I to also have the same exact life as before and nothing has changed."

Taylor recently admitted he didn’t think that he could be in the Twilight movies if he didn't get on with his co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

He said: "The great thing about this series is how the whole cast is so close. It would be a nightmare if we weren't. It would be impossible to make this series because of the characters are so tight. We're really thankful that we all get along so well."

view this site Google updates

No comments:

Post a Comment