BREAKING NEWS: Worthing beach rape case verdict in – updated


A JURY at Chichester Crown Court has today returned its verdict after a two-week rape trial. Adolescent Harley Green was found not guilty of raping a mum-of-two on Worthing beach rape.

The 19-year-old walked free from court today (Thursday, August 5) after being empty of three rape charges.

He deprived of carrying out the sex attack on the 25-year-old woman on August 1 last year.

The jury took more than four hours to reach a verdict.

In a declaration to the press, Mr Green said: "I'm reassured that the jury have seen through this tissue of lies and found me not guilty.

"I wish to thank my family and friends who stood by me.

"I now want to put the last 11 traumatic months behind me and rebuild my life."

It was supposed he subjected the woman to a two-and-a-half hour trial in the early hours of the morning after a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment