NY Rep. Lee resigns after shirtless photo story

http://news-updations.blogspot.com/
A married New York congressman accuse of sending a shirtless photo of him to a woman unexpectedly reconciled Wednesday, saying he be sorry actions that had harm his family and others.

The scandal website Gawker statement Wednesday that Rep. Christopher Lee, a two expression Republican with a young son, had e-mailed the photo to a woman he met on the Craigslist confidential ads website.

Lee said in an e-mailed declaration that his acceptance was effective right away. The report offered no legalization or details of a Craigslist posting.

"I be repentant the impairment that my actions have reason my family, my staff and my constituents," Lee said in a declaration posted on his congressional website. "I deeply and sincerely say sorry to them all. I have made deep mistakes and I swear to work as hard as I can to seek their absolution."

useful links: transport rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment