Amanda Knox Tells Court She Was Betrayed By Italian Police

Amanda Knox

Amanda Knox made an emotional plea for her freedom today, telling an Italian court that she did not kill her British roommate Meredith Kercher and she was "betrayed" by Italian police knox, who has spent the last four years in prison and is serving a 26 year prison term, begin shakily as she address the jury in Italian overcome tears, she pressed on with her influence breaking at times.

"I want to go home i want to go back to my life i don't want to be punish I don't want my future taken away from me for incredible I didn't do because I am innocent," she said seat in the courtroom, Knox's mother Edda Mellas and her younger sister Deanna cried.

Knox, 24, had the last word in her nearly year long appeal she spoke following her ex-boyfriend and co-defendant Raffaele Sollecito, 27, said that at the time of his take into custody in November 2007 he was "in a beautiful situation," He about to defend his college notion and he had met this "beautiful vivacious girl, and so sweet," referring to Knox.

No comments:

Post a Comment