Celebrity Harry Morgan: Said Good bye to the world


Harry Morgan, best familiar for live Colonel Sherman Potter in US TV show Mash, has died aged 96 after suffering from pneumonia. From 1967 to 1970, Morgan also appeared as Officer Bill Gannon opposite Jack Webb in TV crime serial Dragnet. 

In 1980 he won an Emmy reward for his picture, which was set through the Korean War. During a news conference in 1983, once taping the final episode of Mash, the actor bust down in front of reporters. His words touch many hearts I'm feeling very sad and sentimental. "I don't know if Mash made me a superior artist but I know it made me a better human being".

Morgan appeared in more than 100 movies in mostly supporting roles from the near the beginning 1940s, playing opposite stars including Henry Fonda, John Wayne and James Garner. He is survived by three sons, eight grandchildren and his second wife, Barbara Bushman.

No comments:

Post a Comment