Why I killed my husband: Susan Falls reveals in interview

http://news-updations.blogspot.comA MOTHER decided to shoot her abusive husband after that he made her choose which of their family members she would have to kill.

In an emotional interview on Channel 9's A Current Affair, Susan Falls, 42, said her husband Rodney assaulted her and told her to choose a relative to kill by picking from pieces of paper on which their names have been written.

"That's when he grabbed me by the back of the head and he pushed my head down on to the table and said, 'Pick one'," she said, choking back tears.

"I had no choice, so I picked one. Then I had to open it up and read the name."

Mrs Falls was acquitted earlier this month of her husband's murder in 2006, after a two week trial where the jury heard she had and endured 20 years of physical abuse from him.

The jury took 90 minutes to find the Queensland woman acted in self-defence.

Last night she described how she drugged her husband with 25 sleeping tablets mixed into his favourite meal, curried prawns, and then shot him twice at close range while he was unconscious.

"I put the bullets in the gun and I went up as close as I felt comfortable," she told A Current Affair.

for more news : Husband assaulted

view this siteGoogle updates

No comments:

Post a Comment